For Writers – Post Series
To connect to a post, click on the title:
• How Do You Know You’ve Written Something Good?
• For Writers and Readers: Why Write?
• Writing Still Matters
• Ideas For Vloggers And Bloggers Looking To Speak To A Larger Regular Audience
• Quoting Other Writers
• The First Time I Wrote Anonymously
• For Writers: A Middle Ground Between A Private Diary And A Public Blog
• How Do You Know You’re Reading A Great Story Or Watching A Great Film?
• Writing About The Arts
• Great Artists May Not Be Great Lovers, Writers, Or Thinkers – A Book Review of “The Love Lives of the Artists” by Daniel Bullen
• My Writing Checklist
• Do You Think You’d Like To Write?
• What To Write? Writing As Therapy
• For Writers #6: Avoid Endings Where Your Main Protagonist Doesn’t Answer The Question At The Core Of Their Conflict
• #5: Why Do I Use WordPress? And Some Final Thoughts
• #4: What Widgets Effectively Show Readers Your Content?
• #3: 3 Writing Reasons I Put “Most Visited Posts” First
• #2: 10 Questions I Use To Select What To Write
• #1: How To Create A Yahoo!-Like Front Page Thumbnail Table For Most Blog Templates
• Therapeutic & Social Reasons To Write, Selective Mutism, and WordPress’ Censorship & Banning Policies
• Why Do I Keep Writing?
• What would you write, create, or post if you could only post one thing for 5 million people to see?
• Writing Gives You License To Be Bright
• On The Importance Of Writing Your Own Memoirs
• Some Thoughts On Writing
• Writing, Cleaning, Baking, and Organizing